Find Your Web Hosting Service

Diposting oleh rilexs-tech on Friday 5 September 2008

Web hosting rating is a complete independent guide created and maintained to help you find the right web hosting plan for any site - personal or business. The host rating system is based on the customer satisfaction, affordability, reliability, uptime and technical support. Web Hosting Rating strive to keep their database always up-to-date. Web Hosting Rating is the biggest searchable web hosting directory featuring complete information on all web hosting providers, their web hosting plans, promotional and discount coupons, and unedited reviews by real customers. Webhostingrating award marks excellence in the field of webhosting by testing web hosting companies on their control panels, network speed/stability, technical support, and dependability; we even poll their current customers. For blogger like me, I need web hosting with nice features, cheap and the control panel is very easy to use, I am just looking at this site and I'll find the best blog hosting for me. 

After discovering the benefits of online marketing, you have decided to get on aboard with an internet-based business of your own. Cheap hosting is the perfect solution for someone just starting out on the net and do not have a lot of capital to put towards their venture. Finding a cheap host is fairly easy. What’s most important is determining exactly what your site needs in order to be successful and then performing the necessary research to determine who meets those needs. This site will answer all your questions.


{ 1 komentar... read them below or add one }

red1 said...

A few months ago I was looking for a new host for one of my sites as the one I was on sucked… but all I could find was these spam company focused reviews and all I wanted to know is what people actually thought. After chatting with one of my friends over a beer we decided to start our own with customer only reviews.

http://www.awardedhostreviews.com/

It would be great if could you please write a review it doesn’t need to be long just a few sentences summing up your experience/thoughts about your host.

Also the theme is currently a default one which we are working on. (I know it sucks)